onsdag, februari 21, 2007

White Hat Stories



Det här var Vykortet skickades till PostSecret. Plötsligt fick någon en ganska rolig idé:

-
-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 3, 2006 8:22 AM
This Saturday evening I will be waiting for you too. This invitation does not mean that I want to do anything or talk during the movie. But when the darkness leaves the theatre, perhaps we will look into each other's eyes, smile, decide to get a cup of coffee and share a conversation over what we just saw.
-waiting with a white hat
-

Fler och fler mail skickades till PostSecret från olika människor som också skulle ha på sig en vit hatt eller liknande.

-
----Email Message----
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: White hat at the movies
I'm a manager at a movie theater, so I tend to work on Saturdays. We're not allowed to wear hats at work, but I'm going to get a whileheadband and wear it every Saturday. Come say hi! Tell me about your movie, I would love to hear about it!
-
-
---Email Message---
Subject: White hats
Hello,
I don't wear hats, but I do wear plain bandanas all the time, and from now on I'll me looking for people in white hats. I'll be wearing a white bandana.
-
-
----Email Message----
Subject: white hats..
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006
I have plenty of friends, and I get out to see them at least once or twice a week.But somehow, when I'm with them, I always feel alone.So maybe this weekend I'll wear a white hat.Thank you.
-
-
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006
Subject: white hats
I just recently broke up with my boyfriend, so instead of going to a moviewith him tomorrow, I'll be going alone, wearing a white hat.
-
Fenomenet växte och ledde slutligen till en egen blogg,
http://thewhitehatpeople.blogspot.com/

Inga kommentarer: